The New Studio Designer: What You Need to Know!
Why a New Version of Studio Designer?
For over 10 years, thousands of firms have used Studio Designer to grow and manage their businesses. To keep up with the evolving needs of our customers and the industry overall, we needed to build the next generation of Studio Designer with a more adaptive and advanced backend system. Now, our team can make updates in a matter of days, even hours, versus what would have taken weeks before. A faster, more responsive Studio Designer will allow you to work more efficiently and enjoy new features and functionality more frequently.
What Can I Do in the New Studio Designer?
- Track changes to all of your project Items in one place with the new Item History feature.
- Add Items with more images and from more vendor websites with the improved Studio Capture.
- Find and create Items, Orders, and Invoices more quickly with the revamped navigation bar and enhanced search capabilities.
- Gain greater insight into your business with new reports including the Most Profitable Projects report and an enhanced Project Worksheets report.
- Save time by creating new Items, Activities, Time Billing Entries, and more, right from your home screen.
- Get a real-time snapshot of your business with the new Designer Dashboard.
- Experience a more modern, intuitive design with an updated look and feel and faster performance.
How Can I Prepare for My Upgrade?
Take our Upgrade Basics course Important Note: To access this course, you will need to create a separate username and password – this is different from your Studio Designer login.Enroll in our Studio Designer 101 course Important Note: To access this course, you will need to create a separate username and password – this is different from your Studio Designer login.
Review the Upgrade FAQ’s article in our Help Center
Schedule a 15-minute call with a member of our support team.
Thousands of users are using Studio Designer to run their businesses more efficiently.
We look forward to you joining us!